Free and Easy Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 1Welcome to Hanoi
Warm welcome on arrival at Hanoi's Noi Bai International airport by our guide and get transferred to your hotel. Enjoy some local food for lunch when arrive at the city center.
Free at leisure on your own.
Overnight at Church Hotel/Movenpick Hotel
Day 2Hanoi - Halong Bay
After breakfast, get transferred to Halong City for around 3.5 hours with a break en route at local coffee shop. Arrive by noon at the quayside, board on Halong Aclass Cruise/Halong Bhaya Cruise to begin a cruise through the spectacular Halong Bay, stopping along the way to explore the limestone caves or just lazing about on the sundeck of our boat.
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, Halong Bay is one of Vietnam's most spectacular natural wonders. The tiny limestone islands are dotted with many beaches and grottoes created by the wind and the waves that provide an excellent backdrop for swimming.
Lunch and dinner served on board. Overnight on boat.
Day 3Halong Bay - Hanoi
Enjoy breakfast and continue your exploration of Halong Bay. At 11:00 am, disembark the cruise and get transferred back to Hanoi. After dinner, Free at leisure on your own.
Overnight at Church Hotel Hang Gai/Movenpick Hotel
Day 4Hanoi Departure
You will be at leisure until it is time to leave for your flight.
- 2 nights - Hotel accommodation and 1 night on board (base on twin sharing).
- Transfer: shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- All entrance fees.
- English or French speaking guide.
- Other services: Kayaking (Budget only) and Cooking Class (Deluxe and Superior).
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D = dinner)
- Drinks, meals, Personal expenses & Tips.
- International flight and international airport tax on departure.
- etc. as not mentioned above.